As Thanksgiving is approaching here is some inspiration for a Holiday appropriate outfit. This darling full skirt can be worn more casual with a sweater like this dots one, or dressed up with a silk top. The Kate Spade accessories adds a festive statement to any outfit. The lace-up boots are perfect to be worn all day, for a day full of walking and visiting family. Hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!
1. Dots Sweater:Top Shop, 2.Yellow Skirt:Ruche, 3.Holiday Watches: Kate Spade, 4.Lace-up Boots: Steve Madden, 5. Shoulder Bag: Kate Spade
For more Holiday Inspiration visit my Pinterest board here.
As cliche as it sounds, the first inspiration post is very back-to-basics. Here are a few ways to finds happiness and how you can achieve it as well.
- Start each day with a purpose- What direction are we going in if we don’t start every day with a purpose? This is why planning out your days (yes by the hour) can be very effective and bring you a sense of peace.
- Find your inner happiness– This can be found by doing what you LOVE, getting back to your faith, or just finding your way of relaxing.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle– If you live a healthy life and create good habits you will feel good about yourself.
- Be positive– Look at every obstacle in your way as a hidden opportunity.
Wishing everyone a great week! XOX
(Photography by Ashley Gonzalez)
This list was inspired by The seven ways to find new happiness